Copper Lwc Coil Inner Grooved Tube, Inner Groove Copper Tubing, Copper Precision Tube, Copper Inner Groove Tube, Seamless Copper Pipe for Air Conditioner, C11000, C12200, C2680, C27200, C27000 copper lwc coil inner grooved COPPER China Supplier DOWEDO BRASS metal is a leader in Copper Lwc Coil Inner Grooved Tube for Air Conditioner manufacturing with various worldwide […]
Heat Conductive Flexible Extruded Copper Fin Tube, Tankless Water Heater / Low Fin Tubes, Integrated Copper Finned Tube Coils for Tankless Water Heaters, C71500 /C12200 / C12000 Copper Finned Tube Coil as Heater in Drinking, Energy Saving Finned Copper Coil Heat exchanger 0.75MM Wall Thickness, Oil Coolers Compact Design Finned Tube Coils CHINA SUPPLIER FACTORY
Heat Conductive Flexible Extruded Copper Fin Tube Detailed Product Description
Material: C12000 / C12200 Outer Diameter: 25.4mm
Inner Diameter: 19.28mm Wall Thickness: 1.47mm
Fin Height: 1.5mm FPI: 19
High Light: Heat Conductive Copper Fin Tube, Flexible Heat Exchanger Fin Tube, Flexible Extruded Fin Tube
Highly Heat Conductive Copper Finned Tube Flexible for Tankless Water Heater
1. Roll forming process
2. Higher heat transfer ability comparing to HF welding and Wrapped fin tube
3. Save cost and assembling space due to higher efficiency
4. ISO 9001:2008 quality certified
5. Well sold in USA, Australia, Germany, etc.
1. Optimized heat exchange performance of raw material with extruding process
2. Compact design consuming less assembling space
3. Flexible for customized design after soft annealing
4. Copper is a hygienic and antimicrobial material for use in drink water systems
5. Tin plating for both inside and outside surface is possible, if requested
6. Easier to stock after surface treatment
7. Resistance to both vibration and corrosion
8. Cost saving from longer service life and less assembling space
Tube Number Code System
Take Tube Number M-11045.180100.00 as example
| M=Medium Height|
|Minimum fins per Inch||Fin Height in 1/10 mm||Minimum Root Diameter in 1/10 mm||Root Wall-thickness in 1/100 mm||Code of Inner Surface|
1. Order raw material due to customers’ requirements.
2. Inspection on raw material at arrival
3. Roll forming the fin tube, while monitoring the whole process / Extruding or finning process
4. Cut into required length Integrated Copper Finned Tube Coils for Tankless Water Heaters
5. Inspection on specification of finned tube
6. If required, we provide de-fin process, soft annealing, bending and coiling, welding connectors
7. Clean procedure, pressure test and drying Cupronickel Water Tank Heating Copper Coil in Solar Systems
8. Packing for delivery High Fin Coil Tubes C71500 Copper Fin Tube
The finned tube provide by us is Extruded Type, which is different from the ones through HF Welding and Wrapping method. The fins are obtained by roll forming the outer surface of a soft seamless plain tube. The technology simply squeezes the wall thickness transforming into straight fins on the tube. So the fin and the tube are integrated and inseparable, which avoids the heat resistance between fin and tube, and optimizes heat exchange efficiency. Based on this structure, the Extruded type can survive more severe working conditions than other finned tubes. Also it, on the other hand, shows several unique features such as enhanced physical structure, resistance to vibration, anti-corrosion ability, and long service life, etc.
Under this technology, there are two major types of finned tubes available with us, Single metal tubes and Bimetallic tubes. The former uses Copper, Aluminum, and Copper Nickel alone. The later has a core tube on the inside made of harder material. In this case, the outer tube is rolled onto the core tube in order to provide for a tight bond and good thermal contact between the two tubes.
Customized finned tube is available. The specification table is followed below. If required, the fin tube can be made into various forms after soft annealing process. They can be used for cooling and heating in a large scale of conditions. For example, coils in water heater, oil cooler in large machines, heat transfer part in boiler and heat recovering system, air-conditioning and refrigeration industry as condenser part or evaporator part, etc.
The material for our fin tube covers Copper(C10200, C12000, C12200), Copper Nickel(C70600), Aluminum(1060), Aluminum alloy, Aluminum-Steel(bimetallic), Aluminum-Stainless Steel(bimetallic), Aluminum-Copper(bimetallic), Aluminum-Copper Nickel(bimetallic), Copper-Copper Nickel(bimetallic).