Copper Pipe Plumbing Water Piping C17200 for Water Supply, Plumbing and Pipe Fitting, Beryllium Round Tube Copper Alloys, copper water pipes, copper plumbing Rectangular Piping, Electrode RWMA Class CuCr1Zr C18150 RWMA COPPER TUBES, Chromium Zirconium Copper Scrap Tubing China Supplier Factory Copper Pipe Plumbing Water Piping C17200 Specification UNS/CDA UNS C17200, CDA 172 ASTM B196, […]
Copper Inner Groove Pipes, Inner Grooved Copper Tube / Pipe, C12200, C11000, C12000 inner grooved copper pipe for air conditioner refrigeration, copper lwc coil inner grooved tube, copper pipe for evaporator air conditioner manufacturer
Copper Inner Groove Pipes for Air Conditioner:
DOWEDO BRASS metal is a leader in copper tube manufacturing with various worldwide applications.
We pride ourselves in excellent quality products with competitive pricing and prompt delivery.
Our group of competent engineers develops and improves our products using specially design and
advanced equipment to meet the special needs to our clients. With a strong sales team, our marketing member easily serves our customers anywhere.
Specifications of Inner Grooved Copper Pipe:
1) OD: 6.35mm – 219mm
2) WT: 0.4mm-5mm
3) Grade: C11000 C12200
4) Chemical Composition:Cu >99.90% P:0.015%-0.040%
5) Temper: O, 1/4H, 1/2H, H
O : HV<70; 1/4H :HV 65-85; 1/2H :HV 80-100; H :HV >100
6) Electric 20°CConductivity:C1100 >97% ;C12200 >80%
Advantage of Inner grooved copper pipe:
1.High cleanliness and super brightness of inner and outer surface
2.Homogeneous and compact structure
3.High dimensional precision
4.High heat-exchange efficiency
7.Easy to use and good formability.
Features for Copper tube:
It is extruded and well processed: joined by welding. Copper tube is harder than the plastic tube and has higher strength than other metal tubes, with the best flexibility.
1) Superior elongation
2) Good corrosion-resistance
5) Heat conduction.
Process of the Copper tube:
Quality Control & Guarantee System of Copper tube :
1) Full Controlled by ISO system
2) Chemical analysis before casting
3) Eddy current testing
4) Dimension check
5) Miscellaneous tests
6) Tensile test (Tensile strength, yield strength, elongation)
7) Expansion test
8) Hardness test
9) Microscopically examination
Applications for the Copper tube:
1) Air Conditioner and Refrigerator
2) Water tube service and distribution
3) Fire Protection, Solar, Fuel/Fuel Oil
4) Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum (LP)Gas
5) HVAC, Snow Melting, Drain, Waste, Vent Piping
6) Re-drawing usage
7) High conductivity use
8) Cable Lugs and Termainals
9) Electric Connectors