What are the Classifications of Finned Tubes?
There are many types of finned tubes, and new varieties are constantly emerging. Generally, it can be classified according to the following aspects:
1. Classified by processing technology
1), extruded fin tube;
2), welded finned tube (high-frequency welding finned tube, submerged arc welding finned tube);
3) Roll forming finned tube;
4), the finned tube is fitted and formed;
5) Casting finned tube;
6) Tension winding fin tube;
7) Insert tube.
Classified by fin shape
1) Square fin tube;
2), round finned tube;
3), spiral finned tube;
4), longitudinal finned tube
5) Corrugated finned tube;
6), spiral serrated finned tube;
7) Needle-shaped finned tube;
8), overall plate finned tube (plate fin);
9), inner finned tube. and many more.
3. According to whether the fin material of the fin tube is the same as that of the base tube, it can be divided into:
1), single metal finned tube
2), bimetal composite finned tube
Single metal finned tubes are classified by material
1), copper finned tube;
2), aluminum finned tube;
3) Carbon steel finned tube;
4), stainless steel finned tube;
5), cast iron (cast steel) finned tube; etc.
Classified by purpose
1) Finned tubes for air conditioning;
2) Finned tubes for air cooling;
3) Boiler: finned tube used by water wall, economizer and air preheater;
4) Finned tubes for industrial waste heat recovery;
5), other special purpose finned tubes; etc.