Solutions to common problems of brass strip:
1. Solution of brass strip discoloration
(1) Control the acid concentration during pickling. When the oxide layer on the surface of annealed brass strip is washed away, the high acid concentration is meaningless. On the contrary, if the concentration is too high, the residual acid attached to the surface of the brass strip is not easy to wash off, and the pollution of the cleaning water is accelerated, resulting in the high concentration of residual acid in the cleaning water, which makes the brass strip easier to change color after cleaning. Therefore, when determining the concentration of pickling solution, the principle should be followed: on the premise that the oxide layer on the surface of brass strip can be cleaned, the concentration should be reduced as far as possible.
(2) Control the conductivity of pure water. Control the conductivity of pure water, that is, control the content of chlorine ion and other harmful substances in pure water. Generally, it is safe to control the conductivity below 50 μ s / cm.
(3) Control the conductivity of hot cleaning water and passivator. The increase of conductivity of hot cleaning water and passivation agent is mainly due to the residual acid brought by the running brass strip. Therefore, under the condition of ensuring the quality of pure water for cleaning, it is necessary to control the conductivity, that is, the amount of residual acid. According to many experiments, it is safe to control the conductivity of hot cleaning water and passivator below 200 μ s/cm respectively.
(4) Make sure the brass strip is dry. In order to control the humidity and temperature of brass strip coiling within a certain range, the air conditioner and dehumidifier are used in the local sealing device.
(5) Passivation with passivator. The passivator used in our factory is BTA (molecular formula: c6h5n3). It is proved to be a convenient, economical and practical passivator. When the brass strip passes through BTA solution, the oxide film on the surface reacts with BTA to form a compact complex, which can protect the copper substrate.
2. Solution of brass strip shear indentation
In order to prevent the generation of cutting edge indentation, it is mainly necessary to select a reasonable outer diameter difference between the round knife and the rubber stripping ring according to the thickness and hardness of the strip; the hardness of the rubber stripping ring meets the use requirements of the cut strip; when the width of the cut strip is small, the thickness of the round knife should be reasonably selected to increase the width of the rubber stripping ring.
CZ112 / CW712R Naval Brass Extruded and Rolled, CZ112 (CW712R) Brass Alloy, Rolled brass, excellent strength brasses, CuZn36Sn1 brass roll coil sheet, C46400 Yellow Brass China Supplier CZ112 / CW712R Naval Brass Extruded and Rolled is commonly known as Naval Brass due to its improved corrosion resistance in marine environments. The general composition is 60% […]
CZ108 CW508L Basis Brass, CZ108 (CW508L) Brass Alloy, Rolled brass, excellent strength alpha phase brasses, CuZn37 brass roll coil sheet, Yellow Brass – C27200 China Supplier CZ108 CW508L Basis Brass is a 37% zinc containing brass commonly referred to as basis brass. Predominantly an alpha brass it is one of the most popular sheet and […]