Copper pipe is a kind of non-ferrous metal pipe. It is a seamless pipe made by pressing and drawing.
Copper pipes have light weight, good thermal conductivity and high low temperature strength. It is often used to manufacture heat exchange equipment (such as condenser). It is also used for assembling cryogenic pipelines in oxygen making equipment. Copper pipes with small diameters are often used for transporting pressurized liquids (such as lubrication systems, oil pressure systems, etc.) and pressure measuring pipes for instrumentation.
Copper pipes have strong and corrosion-resistant characteristics, and become the first choice for modern contractors to install water pipes, heating and refrigeration pipes in all residential commercial buildings.
1. Copper is economic. Copper pipe is easy to process and connect, it can save material and total cost, stability and reliability, and maintenance.
2. Copper is portable. For twisted threaded pipes with the same inner diameter, copper pipes do not need the thickness of ferrous metals. When installed, the transportation cost of copper pipe is smaller, the maintenance is easier, and the occupied space is smaller.
3. Copper can change shape. Because copper tubes can bend and deform, they can often be made into elbows and joints. Smooth bending allows copper tubes to bend at any angle.
4. Copper is easily connected.
5. Copper is safe. No leakage, no combustion, no toxic gas, corrosion resistance.
Copper pipe is hard, not easy to corrode, and high temperature, high pressure resistance, can be used in a variety of environments. In contrast, many other pipes have obvious shortcomings, such as galvanized steel pipes used in residential buildings in the past, which are very vulnerable to rust. When used for a short time, the water will turn yellow and the water flow will become smaller. There are also some materials whose strength decreases rapidly at high temperatures. When used in hot water pipes, there will be unsafe risks. The melting point of copper reaches 1083 degrees Celsius. The temperature of hot water system is insignificant to copper pipes. Archaeologists have found copper pipes in Egyptian pyramids 4,500 years ago, which are still in use today.
T2 Copper Tubes, Copper Plumbing Tube, Copper Plumbing Tube, Large Diameter Copper Pipes Material:red copper pipe:c10200,c10400,c10500,10700,c11000,c12000,c12200,c12300 Standard : ASTM B280, JIS H3300, CNS 5127,EN 1057, YS/T450-2002 Size: Out Diameter:3mm-400mm, Wall Thickness:0.1mm-50mm Type: straight copper pipes, capillary tube Specification:3mm-10mm Outer Diameter:0.1-50mm Hot Sale […]
C1100 / C12200 Material 40Mm Cold Rolled Copper Pipe, China Manufacturer T1 T2 T3 Copper Pipe, price 1 kg copper Pure Copper pipe manufacturer, C12200 Straight Copper Pipes Pure 99.9% High Strength T3 Copper Pipe China Manufacturer Features: Features of C1100 / C12200 Material 40Mm Cold Rolled Copper Pipe: Material: Copper […]